We have a great working environment
TEACHER STAFF & SUPPORTING STAFF
Aristar International School has opened in 2016, initially for boys and girls aged 2-11.
We are committed to high-quality International Pre-Kindy, Kindergarten, and Primary education levels which highlight different ways of interactive learning.
We expect teachers and supporting staff to embody our values, who can inspire and encourage students to be great learners, good citizens, intellectual, happy, and capable in their further education.
For current vacancies or for speculative applications, please email email@example.com , stating the position you wish to be considered for in the subject line.
The Educators that Aristar looks for are described as follows:
- Graduate of Bachelor of Elementary Education, or a Bachelor Degree in Education with Early Childhood Units or anything related to Elementary Education.
- Holds a teaching license issued by Thailand’s Ministry of Education.
- Have some rigid training in Child Care or experience in Teaching or of Child Care or education.
- Possesses Professionalism towards Teaching, exceeds expectations when it comes to outcomes and workmanship.
- Upholds Moral and Values that a Teacher must have as sworn and required by the Ministry of Education.
- Values Child Development and promotes a Child-Friendly environment and atmosphere at all times.
- A team player who is willing to explore a dynamic work environment together with Aristar Ais Team.